的 mission of the 执行委员会(特异) is to manage the affairs of the NAIC in a manner consistent with its Articles of Incorporation and its Bylaws.
Ongoing 支持 of NAIC Programs, 产品 or 服务
1. 的 执行委员会(特异) 威尔:
- Identify the goals and priorities of the organization and make recommendations to achieve such goals and priorities based on input of the membership. Make recommendations by the 2021 Commissioners Conference.
- Create/terminate task force(s) and/or 执行委员会(特异)-level working groups to address special issues and monitor the work of these groups. Create necessary task force(s) and/or 执行委员会(特异)-level working groups throughout 2021 as necessary.
- Submit reports and recommendations to NAIC members concerning the activities of its subcommittee and the standing committees. 在每次全国会议上提交一份报告.
- Consider requests from NAIC members for friend-of-the-court briefs.
- Establish and allocate functions and responsibilities to be performed by each NAIC zone.
- 根据公司章程, oversee the NAIC offices to assist the organization and the individual members in achieving the goals of the organization.
- 计划, implement and coordinate communications and activities with the Federal Insurance Office (FIO).
- 计划, implement and coordinate communications and activities with other state, 联邦, local and international government organizations to advance the goals of the NAIC and promote understanding of state insurance regulation.
- Review and approve requests for the development of model laws and/or regulations. Coordinate the review of existing model laws and/or regulations.
- Select NAIC national meeting sites five and six years in advance of the meeting date to ensure efficient and economical locations and facilities.
- 审查和修改, 必要时和适当时, the criteria and categories for registrants at NAIC national meetings.
的re are no education and training events at this time.